All content on this site is copyright to the author of that content. Where no author is specified, material is copyright to Ricky Buchanan.
- Make a single copy of downloadable material from this website for private use. This includes downloadable “cheat sheets”, applications distributed from this website, and other material designed to be downloaded and reused.
- Email a copy of articles received from this website to people you know, as long as you email the entire article without removing any part of it. Articles that are emailed must include attribution and the web address (URL) the article originally came from.
You Must Not:
- Republish or redistribute material from this website without prior written consent, except as specified above.
- Sell or rent material from this website, or use material from this website for any other commercial purpose without prior written consent.
- You may not alter, transform, or build upon any of the contents of this website without prior written consent.
With The Understanding That:
- Materials on this website which are listed as copyright to other parties are not covered by these terms and conditions. All rights to those materials remain with the copyright holders.
- Materials on this website which are listed as in the public domain are not affected by these terms and conditions.
Anyone accessing or commenting on this site must follow the site rules. Anyone not following the site rules may be warned or entirely blocked from commenting or from accessing the site, at the owners’ sole discretion.