Great article from the American National Federation of the Blind about changes in iOS 7’s accessibility for users who are blind, deaf blind, or have low vision.
Their article includes changes relating to:
- Ways to turn accessibility functions on and off
- Changes to VoiceOver practicing
- Changes to device unlocking
- Changes to VoiceOver’s rotor
- High quality speech synthesis available for more than one language
- Changes for braille users
- Changes to contrast, dynamic text sizing and bold text and labels
They also briefly touch on other accessibility changes for those with physical and motor impairments. A well researched article that’s worth a look.
– Ricky Buchanan