Sites who produce podcasts and audio resources which are highly relevant to Apple and disability topics.
This page is part of the ATMac links directory.
- Accessible- A semi-regular podcast hosted by Steven Aquino and Benjamin Alexander discussing accessibility on iOS.
- AppleVis- Resources for blind and vision impaired Apple iPhone, iPad, and Mac users. Includes a forum, podcast, blog, and app directory for both Mac and iOS calling out apps with excellent accessibility.
- Delivering Access- The Delivering Access blog and podcast by Apple accessibility consulting/teaching/support company Fedora Outlier provides information and reviews of accessible apps and hardware for iOS devices and Mac computers. I recommend their high quality information.
- Maccessibility Network- The Maccessibility network talks about accessibility for OS X and iOS with respect to blind and vision impaired users - primarily those who use VoiceOver.k Maccessibility produces the "Maccessibility Round Table Podcast" but also publishes some written news, editorial and tutorial content.
- The Tech Doctor Podcast- Blind Apple users Allison and Robert talk about issues related to Apple and accessibility.
Know of another site that should be on this list? Please contact me and I’ll add it as soon as possible.
Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase the products that I've linked to I'll get a commission - a small percentage of the sale price. It won't cost you anything and it will help to support me and ATMac.