Companies who produce products for Apple users with disabilities, or products which are frequently used for assistive technology.
This page is part of the ATMac links directory.
- AssistiveWare- Makers of Proloquo2Go, Proloquo4Text, News2You, and Pictello apps for iPhone and iPad, as well as Mac applications KeyStrokes, SwitchXS, Proloquo, GhostReader, VisioVoice, plus the Infovox iVox high quality voices for Mac.
- Belkin- Belkin manufacture many high quality products for Mac and iOS devices including cases, stylus pens, and WeMo home automation switches. You can also find products at up to 70% off in their Belkin Factory Outlet.
- Delivering Access- The Delivering Access blog and podcast by Apple accessibility consulting/teaching/support company Fedora Outlier provides information and reviews of accessible apps and hardware for iOS devices and Mac computers. I recommend their high quality information.
- Nuance- Makers of Dragon dictate programs for Mac and iPhone/iPad, as well as a range of programs for managing PDF files including OmniPage and PaperPort.
- RJ Cooper- RJ Cooper makes and provides a range of apps, iPad accessories, software, and hardware for "persons with special needs." His audience is primarily those with multiple and severe disabilities, including lots of stuff related to switch access and mounting devices.
- Speak for Yourself- Creators of the Speak For Yourself AAC app.
- Take Control eBooks- Take Control eBooks are high quality guides and manuals about many aspects of iOS and Mac functioning.
Know of another site that should be on this list? Please contact me and I’ll add it as soon as possible.
Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase the products that I've linked to I'll get a commission - a small percentage of the sale price. It won't cost you anything and it will help to support me and ATMac.