Sites who produce video resources which are highly relevant to Apple and disability topics.
This page is part of the ATMac links directory.
- Able Gamers- The AbleGamers Foundation is an organization that empowers children, adults and veterans with disabilities through the power of videogames. AbleGamers holds the largest community for gamers with disabilities found anywhere in the world. Their activities include online forums and game reviews.
- AppleVis- Resources for blind and vision impaired Apple iPhone, iPad, and Mac users. Includes a forum, podcast, blog, and app directory for both Mac and iOS calling out apps with excellent accessibility.
- AssistiveGaming [Closed]- Information about games and how assistive tech users can play OS X games. This site is now closed.
- Insights on Inclusive Learning Technology - Luis Perez- Luis Perez is an Apple Distinguished Educator, inclusive learning evangelist, and disability rights advocate. He writes about Apple news and information relevant to education as well as assistive technology.
- Mac pour Tous- (Mac for all, in French) - Resources, information, contacts, solutions, and technologies.
- Maccessibility Network- The Maccessibility network talks about accessibility for OS X and iOS with respect to blind and vision impaired users - primarily those who use VoiceOver.k Maccessibility produces the "Maccessibility Round Table Podcast" but also publishes some written news, editorial and tutorial content.
Know of another site that should be on this list? Please contact me and I’ll add it as soon as possible.
Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase the products that I've linked to I'll get a commission - a small percentage of the sale price. It won't cost you anything and it will help to support me and ATMac.