Past ATMac posts can be accessed in several ways:
- Archives by date will show you the posts arranged in date order.
- Category listings will let you scan all posts in a particular category.
- The tag cloud lets you see all the tag topics used in the blog and pick which ones to browse.
You can also skip straight to posts which include free downloads, always a popular topic!
Series run by ATMac
Our series include:
- Speech-To-Text Compilation puts together articles about the speech-to-text and dictation tools available for OS X and their use.
- Assistive Technology 101 which contains beginner level introductory information about assistive technology including definitions of commonly used words and jargon.
- Home Automation is a new series about home automation and environmental control systems, including hardware and software, for iPhone, iPad and other iOS devices and for Mac OS X computer users
You can also view a listing of all ATMac series which includes these and more.
The Apple/Assistive Technology Link Directory includes links to outside resources, sorted by topic and format. Topics include news, guides and tutorials, podcasts, bloggers, AAC users, and more. The directory is regularly updated.
If you have other resources you think would work well here, please contact me or leave a comment below and I’ll see about adding them.
If you are going to buy or upgrade any version of Nuance's Dragon Dictate, please consider using the links in this article. If you do, I'll get a commission - a small percentage of the sale price. It won't cost you anything and it will help to support me and ATMac.